Fast and maneuverable with a V-bottom hull that skims over the water, the Deck Boat is the ultimate day use boat, offering comfortable, upholstered seating for up to 10 people. Designed exclusively, our Deck Boats are powered by Evinrude E-TEC engines that are the cleanest in the world and very fuel-friendly, providing you up to savings in fuel consumption. They are powerful, too, making them an excellent choice for tubing or just enjoying the breeze during a long cruise.
What is included in your Lake Mead Boat Rental & Tour
- 4 Hour Rental of the deck boat
- Limousine transportation to and from Lake Mead
- Fuel & Oil
Lake Mead Deck Boat Rentals
Here is a quick list of items we suggest you bring with you on your deck boat tour
- Sunscreen / Tanning Oil – you’re going to need plenty of it, even during the cooler and more cloudy days. Waterproof sunscreen is also highly suggested!
- Beach Towels – one for every few days that you are on the lake.
- Digital Camera or Camcorder – a vacation this great needs proof. Don’t forget to bring the charger!
- Ice – Nothing goes better with time on Lake Mead than ice-cold beverages.
- Hiking Boots or Shoes – there’s so much to discover along the shores at every lake, so be sure to bring appropriate footwear.
- Ski Vests – bring your own personal ski vest or purchase a ski vest at the Marina Store.
- Water – you’re going to get thirsty with all the fun you’ll be having!
- Music Player – all of our houseboats come equipped with music-player connections. Keep the good times rolling with your favorite tunes!